Monday, November 17, 2008

And then some...

So I get done with an awesome three performances of Peter Pan on Saturday and I hear a sound that none of us likes to hear coming from my back tire. That's right a flat. After all that strenuous work performing three shows, I get the pleasure of also changing a tire. I pulled over to the nearest place I could, sadly it wasn't as well lit as it could have been. It didn't take too long to change, the usual 25 minutes.

Now I have one more thing to add to my list of things I need to pay for, but don't have the money right now. This being the one of the most important since I need my car to get me places. Lets face it, as good as UTA is, it just isn't enough to get me to where I'm going unless I'm headed downtown or to the University (in those instances I take TRAX). Right now I'm just wonde3ring how long the donut tire will last me. Will it be with me long enough for me to go to job interviews, find a job, and last until the first paycheck comes around? That's what I'm praying for.

No comments: